REGUPOL solar alu glue
Easy to install and can be combined with all types of waterproofing
REGUPOL solar alu glue protects all commercial sealing systems on flat roofs according to DIN 18531 without plasticiser migration thanks to its own aluminium lamination. With its self-adhesive equipment, it offers smart solution for mounting on the PV-mounting system.
REGUPOL solar alu glue is a range of protective layers according to DIN 18531 with lamination on the underside, specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs. The aluminium triplex foil prevents interactions such as plasticiser migration between non-rubber-compatible waterproofing membranes and the protective layer. In addition, REGUPOL solar alu glue is finished with a self-adhesive top , which greatly facilitates installation. It can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. REGUPOL solar alu glue is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815. REGUPOL solar alu glue can be customised to match the mounting system. REGUPOL solar alu glue consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. The protective layer is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of waterproofing
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-20150703:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, water-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Easy and efficient installation/processing and alignment