REGUPOL solar alu
The solution for photovoltaics on non-rubber-non-rubber-compatible sealed flat roofs
REGUPOL solar alu is a protection layer according to DIN18531, specially developed for the respective substructure system of photovoltaic and solar systems protects all commercial sealing systems of flat roofs with an aluminium foil lamination on the underside to prevent plasticiser migration.
REGUPOL solar alu is a protective layer specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on non-rubber-compatible sealed flat roofs according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines. REGUPOL solar alu is finished with an aluminium triplex foil on the underside and sustainably and reliably protects all commercially available waterproofing systems against mechanical and thermal influences. The aluminium triplex foil prevents interactions such as plasticiser migration between non-rubber-compatible waterproofing membranes and the protective layer. REGUPOL solar alu is compatible with all commercially available structural and flat roof waterproofing systems, including those that are not rubber compatible, such as soft PVC. REGUPOL solar alu is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815. REGUPOL solar alu can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. The protective layer consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL solar alu is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of waterproofing
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable
- Heavy-duty, anti-slip, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient installation