REGUPOL solar fire glue
More safety, fast installation
REGUPOL solar fire glue, protection layer according to DIN 18531, offers individual protection for PV mounting systems on flat roofs and higher fire class rating, BROOF (t1), by its fire-retardant finish, and self-adhesive backing as an installation aid.
REGUPOL solar fire glue is the protective layer specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines, and protects the waterproofing system and the thermal insulation against mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. The eight-millimetre-thick material is flame-retardant and, when laid over the entire surface, is considered "hard roofing" with the classification BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5. REGUPOL solar fire is resistant to flying sparks and radiant heat. This reduces the fire load on flat roofs, which is becoming increasingly important as fire protection requirements become more stringent. In addition, REGUPOL solar fire glue is equipped with a self-adhesive underside that makes installation much easier – it can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. REGUPOL solar fire glue also consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granulates from tyre retreading and is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL solar fire glue is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Self-adhesive backing as an installation aid
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-20150703:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Increases the static friction
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, water-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient installation