REGUPOL solar glue
A quickly mounted protective layer
REGUPOL solar glue is a DIN 18531 compliant protection layer for installation under your photovoltaic flat roof systems with self-adhesive backing as an aid for rapid mounting and installation.
REGUPOL solar glue is a range of protective layers specially developed for the installation of photovoltaic and solar systems on flat roofs according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines, and protects the waterproofing system and thermal insulation from mechanical, thermal and chemical influences. In this version, the underside is equipped with a self-adhesive layer. The self-adhesive layer, intended as an installation aid, fixes the protective layer to the standing surfaces of the solar panels. This enables the installation of REGUPOL solar glue already in the factory. REGUPOL solar glue can be designed to match the mounting system and is individually customisable. REGUPOL solar glue is pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, largely resistant to acids and alkalis, and antistatic according to EN 1815. REGUPOL solar glue can be applied quickly and easily – without waiting for further roof construction. The protective layer consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granulates from tyre retreading, which are based on recovered and processed polymer raw materials, and is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Self-adhesive backing as an installation aid
- Increases the static friction
- Height-compensating, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, ageing-resistant, vapour-permeable, water-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions depending on the substructure or mounting system
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient installation