REGUPOL terrace alu
Protection for non-rubber compatible waterproofing systems
REGUPOL terrace alu glue combines an elastic protection layer according to DIN 18531 under pedestals and assembly sys-tems of terraces with an aluminium-laminated underside to avoid plasticiser migration and a self-adhesive top side for mounting.
REGUPOL terrace alu is an elastic protective layer under stilt bearings and mounting systems of terraces to protect the building waterproofing with an aluminium triplex foil on the underside. This foil prevents interactions such as plasticiser migration between non-rubber compatible sealing systems and the protective layer. REGUPOL terrace alu is a protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines (thicknesses ≥ 6 mm) and is compatible with all commercially available waterproofing systems, including those that are not rubber-compatible, such as soft PVC. With thicknesses of three to twenty millimetres and freely customisable dimensions, the high-quality and durable protective layer can be adapted to almost any requirement or customer request in rolls, pads or strips. It consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules from tyre retreading, based on recovered and recycled polymer raw materials. REGUPOL terrace alu is thus a prime example of a circular economy and upcycling. REGUPOL terrace alu is height-compensating, pressure-resistant, permanently elastic, resistant to microbes, temperature and ageing, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof, and antistatic according to EN 1815.
Depending on the availability of raw materials, the product may different from representation on the image.
- Protective layer according to DIN 18531 and the Flat Roof Guidelines
- Consists of up to 95 percent PUR-bonded rubber granules
- Underside laminated with aluminium triplex foil
- Compatible with all types of commercially available waterproofing
- Height-compensating, pressure-resistant, resistant to microbes, ageing and temperature, permanently elastic, water-permeable, vapour-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Thicknesses and dimensions according to requirements
- Antistatic according to EN 1815
- Simple and efficient processing