REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire
Preventing unwanted vegetation effectively and sustainably
REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire, the growth-inhibiting mat with fire protection, prevents unwanted vegetation and eliminate the need for environmentally damaging herbicides.
REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire is a tried and tested product for preventing the growth of unwanted vegetation. The elimination of UV light inhibits the growth of plants underneath the mats. At the same time, the mats remain permeable to water, so that microbial soil life is preserved and erosion is prevented. This method eliminates the need to use herbicides, prevents unwanted vegetation and makes regular and costly mowing unnecessary.
With a recycling rate of over 95%, REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire is one of our "Top Recycling Products".
Solar plants on flat green roofs are reliably and sustainably kept protected from unwanted vegetation by REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire.
Using the mats makes maintenance and care underneath the photovoltaic systems much easier, especially as these areas are often difficult to access. Solar panel output losses due to shading by long grass can therefore be ruled out.
The material of REGUPOL vegetation control 767 fire has a flame-retardant finish and meets the fire class BROOF (t1) in accordance with DIN EN 13501-5, as well as the requirements for resistance to flying sparks and radiant heat in accordance with DIN CEN/TS 1187. It is classified as "hard roofing" in accordance with to abP P-MPA-E-21-505.
- For inaccessible/sensitive areas
- Delivery in sheets and cut-to-size
- Saves frequent and time-consuming mowing, makes herbicides unnecessary
- Highly compacted, highly resilient, resistant to microbes, pressure and temperature, permanently elastic, resistant to ageing, vapour-permeable, water-permeable, rot-proof
- Largely resistant to acids and alkalis
- Soil microorganisms are preserved
- Simple and efficient laying or installation
- General Building Authority Test Certificate P-MPA-E-21-505:
- BROOF (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5, test according to DIN CEN/TS 1187, classified as "hard roofing"
- Simple and efficient laying
Elastic rolls of Elastomer grain compound for preventing vegetation growth
PUR-bound rubber granulate mats/flame retardant
Rolls, tiles, cut-to-size sheets on request.
10,000 x 1,000 x 8 mm
10,000 x 1,000 x 10 mm
10,000 x 1,250 x 8 mm
10,000 x 1,250 x 10 mm
10,000 x 1,500 x 8 mm
10,000 x 1,500 x 10 mm
Other lengths, widths and thicknesses on request.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION FIELDS
Track and railway construction
Plant nurseries and forestry
Pipeline transportation of liquids and gases (pipelines)
Edging on roads and transport routes